Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Inspiration from Zombies

This month, I'm participating in the Blogging A to Z April Challenge. My theme all month has been Things That Inspire Me.

Since today is Z and therefore the end, I'm making this an anti-inspiration. Zombies. Zombies do not inspire me.

My hubby showed me a "non-scary" zombie movie a couple weeks ago. He covered my eyes at the end, saying, "Wow. I did not remember this. Oh, it ends like that? Huh." Yeah.

I think I've got the basics of zombie survival down, though. Run. Work on the cardio. If anything unliving comes at you, kill it. And double-tap, 'cause it ain't dead the first time. Don't turn on any lights. Don't go anywhere alone. If you go in a building and there's any creepy music or shadows or you just get a weird feeling, leave. Oh, and from what I've seen, if you can last either the night, or the next 28 days, all the zombies will die and you'll be fine.


So maybe even zombies have a spark of inspiration. Still not ready for hubby's next installment...

6 comments:

  1. Thanks for passing on your Zombie wisdom. I especially appreciate the double-tap. It was a pleasure following your through the A to Z challenge. See you on your non challenge posts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really don't understand the fascination with zombies. I personally can't stand the whole zombie craze. Uh, ew!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so glad you are back. I have missed looking at the awesome tbuy work that you Gym fitness accessories

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so glad you are back. I have missed looking at the awesome tbuy work that you Gym fitness accessories

    ReplyDelete
  5. I enjoyed reading your post and I like your take on the issue. Thanks. csbe

    ReplyDelete
  6. I enjoyed reading your post and I like your take on the issue. Thanks. csbe

    ReplyDelete

There was an error in this gadget