Monday, April 29, 2013

Inspiration from Yellow

This month, I'm participating in the Blogging A to Z April Challenge. My theme is Things That Inspire Me.


My frequently inspired by kids' movies. I love Despicable Me. I love the anti-hero character of Gru and the ballerina/grunge/big sister characters of the girls and, of course, I love the yellow minions.

Banana break.
Anywho, toward the end of March, in France, all the kiddos dress up for carnival. This is the first year that we've thought about doing it, so the week before, I scrambled to get some costumes together.I searched the house for yellow. Gotta have yellow for my lil minions. I finally found a pillowcase that had a wide yellow edge. So I made bandana thingies with pip cleaner hair and toilet paper goggles.

I hope I can use this story in a book some day. Yellow is such an inspiring color.

3 comments:

  1. yellow is an inspiring color- especially yellow sunshine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yellow is sunshine, happy, bright. Great color. I loved the movie Despicable Me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yellow is an amazing color and very mellow in small areas, but can be overwhelming in large amounts.
    -Maurice Mitchell
    The Geek Twins | Film Sketchr

    ReplyDelete

There was an error in this gadget