Friday, April 26, 2013

Inspiration from World Change

This month, I'm participating in the Blogging A to Z April Challenge. My theme is Things That Inspire Me.

On a friend's facebook page, I see this picture of a sunrise with the words, "Just because you have a bad day, doesn't mean you have a bad life." Food for thought.

I tend to be a bit of a complainer. If it hurts, I yell, OW! It's good for me to lift my head a little bit and see just how good my life is, especially when I look around the world at how other girls are treated, how other women are living.

That quote picture came from http://www.sevenly.org/. They organize campaigns for causes around the world, donating money for your purchase of T-shirts and such. There's a new cause each week. Donations for the week I wrote this (end of March) go to help little girls in India who are the victims of gendercide. Sevenly says Every Person Matters.

Next time you need a new T-shirt, or a gift for someone, be inspired to change the world at the same time and check out Sevenly's cause for the week.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget