Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Inspiration from Tunes

This month, I'm participating in the Blogging A to Z April Challenge. My theme is Thing That Inspire Me.

Growing up, my dad said that Saturday was a work day. He'd start working on a household project for a few minutes, then he'd say, "I need some tunes!"

"Who do you want?" As if we didn't already know the answer.

"I needs some Frank!" Of course, Frank Sinatra.

If he's paying bills, we'd generally put on Hilary Hahn's Bach CD. Violin music. Hey, whatever tunes get ya in the mood.

At the top of my tunes list, is Michael Bublé. I love dat man. He's the only guy my hubby should be jealous of. I seriously considered marrying Michael - he just hasn't met me yet ;)

What's your musical inspiration? What tunes do you put on?

Here's a special delicious Michael treat for you...

4 comments:

  1. I am super inspired by music. It is really what gets me through the day.

    http://www.m5carolin.blogspot.com/2013/04/thireenth-birthday.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Music is a fantastic source of inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great to meet you. I love Michael Buble, too :)
    Visiting from A-Z.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think Michal Buble is an acquired taste. I enjoy his music, but most people I've attempted to introduce him too, don't have the same appreciation.

    Have fun with a-z. :)

    ReplyDelete

There was an error in this gadget