Saturday, April 13, 2013

Inspiration from Life without Limbs

This month, I'm participating int the Blogging A to Z April Challenge. My theme is Things That Inspire Me.

Today is Nick Vajicic at Life Without Limbs.

Nick was born without arms or legs. And he has chosen not just to survive his handicap, but to really live and make a difference in this world. His recent post, I'm A Bully's Dream, was a beautiful description to me of what he's all about. Plus there's the cutest picture with him and his lil baby. Talk about an inspiring person!


1 comment:

  1. I just went and checked him out as I had never heard of Nick before, and wow...what an amazing person.

    Thanks for linking his site...a true inspiration, for sure!

    Left and Write

    ReplyDelete

There was an error in this gadget