Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Inspiration from Humor

This month I'm participating in the Blogging A to Z April Challenge. My theme is Things That Inspire Me.

Humor is pretty inspiring. Whatever mood you're in or whatever situation you're dealing with.

I came across this Fiat commercial where a mom raps about Motherhood. It might be a little ironic after my F post on Saturday about Feminist Housewives.

I love being a stay-at-home mom, and I seriously wouldn't wanna do anything else.

As a mom, I appreciated the humor of this rap, though. That's how you have to take it when you look in the mirror and try to remember if you showered today or yesterday. When a kid throws up on you. When you see the neighbor girl all dressed up and headed to work. When you're too tired to go story-hour at the library. When you've been home all day but you still have no idea what's for dinner.

Whatever the situation, inspire it with some humor.

2 comments:

  1. What would the world be without humor? Pretty boring, I think :)

    Left and Write

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the chuckle. I'm ready to start my day on a good note.

    ReplyDelete

There was an error in this gadget