Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Inspiration from Big Bang Theory

This month, I'm participating in the Blogging from A to Z April Challenge. My theme is Things that in Inspire Me.


Today is Big Bang Theory. 'Cause it's so stinkin' funny. 'Cause hubby and I get so many of the geeky references. 'Cause I laugh out loud in every episode. 'Cause not that many things make me really laugh out loud. 'Cause Sheldon might be one of the greatest characters on TV. Him and Doctor Who.

So enjoy these clips. And don't worry, he's not crazy. His mother had him tested.





7 comments:

  1. I haven't had a chance to watch much of this, but I've heard it's a riot! Another show I need to catch up on :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for commenting! Yup, a little couch time might be in order ;)

      Delete
  2. This is one of my favorite shows. I laugh throughout the entire thing. Glad it inspires someone else too :) And love your theme, by the way!

    www.m5carolin.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by! My theme is bound to get a little random, but hey! what inspires me might not do the same for everyone.

      Delete
  3. I have been told by numerous people to watch this show. Guess it's time I did. And, I LOVE Doctor Who! :)

    Konstanz Silverbow
    nothoughts2small.blogspot.com
    A-to-Z April Blogging Challenge Co-host
    www.a-to-zchallenge.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We just restarted watching the Doctor. sigh. It's just good. Thanks for coming by!

      Delete
  4. Just started watching this earlier this year. It's really funny!

    ReplyDelete

There was an error in this gadget