Friday, March 8, 2013

Inspiration Alpine

Sono libero! Sono potente! Viva raclette!

Imagine a scene from your favorite book, say a quidditch match. Now, you feel the wind in your hair, the adrenaline pounding in your ears. You are actually living that scene. Now, you are using Portia's wit and arguments in court. Try living with Robinson Crusoe, becoming the fourth musketeer, or surviving through the Hunger Games.

This week, I'm living in a book - Bloomabilty by Sharon Creech. I've already attended a multinational school like Dinnie does in the book. Now, I'm not exactly in St. Morritz like her, I'm in Grenoble. But I'm skied while saying. ''Sono libero! Sono potente!" In the evening, I ate potatoes with pickles and melt raclette cheese. And I'm spending time with marvelous friends.

What scene do you want to experience?

1 comment:

  1. Oh, how could anyone choose the scene they'd most like to experience? It's impossible. :)

    ReplyDelete

There was an error in this gadget