Saturday, December 22, 2012

Inspiration from Christmas Gratefulness

Merry Christmas! Joyeux Noël! I love that in France, Christmas is my middle name (Noelle ;)

This year, I feel increasingly less-attached to "stuff". I'd like to say that I'm turning that towards love for others--I hope anyway. Different things recently have shown me how much I am blessed, how rich I am. This Christmas, I've been considering how great a gift Jesus is to us.

As the clip below says, the only appropriate response, is gratefulness. Begin by opening your eyes and be grateful that you have eyes to open. Look at the sky. We so rarely look at the sky...how different it is from moment by moment (thanks to Joshua for all his sky pictures!)

My only appropriate response this Christmas: gratefulness.

Thanks for the discovery of this video goes to The Disconnected Writer


 

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

There was an error in this gadget