Saturday, November 17, 2012

Inspiration from Taxi

A Friday evening at the pool, then eating homemade pizza while watching the Jungle Book...putting the kids to bed and watching a French comedy; life doesn't get better. Until you get croissants for breakfast ;) I'm starting my Thanksgiving early - I'm so thankful for my hubby and kiddos.

Here's a clip of the French movie, Taxi by Luc Besson, that we watched - I laughed out loud (I don't lol or loll). I'll talk more about it later (it's Saturday after all!). If you decide to check it out, be warned that it's French i.e. nudity ;)

Have you seen a foreign film lately? Had a good family evening? Life looking good or not?




6 comments:

  1. Too many guns in that trailer, or did I miss the plotline?

    Do you do Thanksgiving in France? Just wondering. (I'm refer to you and your family, not the people of France)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha! That was the only trailer I could find, but the plot is a wannabe race car driver who drives a cab. A policeman agrees to not give him a ticket if he'll help with an investigation. That doesn't sound too interesting, but I'll talk about it more...today!

      Delete
  2. Sounds like a wonderful evening! Sometimes nothing is better than a cozy movie with the fam.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Luc Besson. I think the last foreign film I saw was "Let The Right One In." Perhaps my favorite is a German film called "Jenseits der Stille" (Beyond Silence).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your German title sounds a little creepy...ooooo.

      Delete
    2. It's a sweet film about a girl that loves music (specifically playing the clarinet) and her deaf parents.

      Delete

There was an error in this gadget