Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Inspiration from Cloak

I'm reading through a bunch of new ebooks. My latest favorite is CLOAK by James Gough. I found it through while researching Karen Gowen, managing editor at WiDo Publishing. I clicked to see what they publish and since CLOAK is in the same genre and age-group as my WIP, I though I'd sample. This was definitely a read-in-one-sitting fun ride. Great imagery, the kind of characters we wish we knew in real life...and a super cool concept, well-executed.

I realize that I haven't actually said what the book's about - watch this trailer ;)



Here's an interview with the author (yes, I'm that lazy today!) Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Jenna! So glad you enjoyed Cloak. It's one of my favorites published by WiDo, even though fantasy is usually out of my realm of interest. It is just a very special, appealing book, for all ages and interests. Thanks for posting about it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just read the blurb on Amazon. Sounds like a great read!

    ReplyDelete

There was an error in this gadget