Saturday, October 13, 2012

Inspiration from Jane Austen

I forgot on Thursday and this is late. Youps.  Sorry!

I read a post on Write me a World on the movie Becoming Jane.
That sparked me thinking about Jane Austen, her inspiration and her real love story...which we'll  probably  never  know. Any who, check out the movie (tearjerker warning) and let me known what your theory on the little we know about the life of the most fabulous romance author of perhaps all time (my opinion ;)

Any who, more French stuff, pics and all on Tuesday: promise.

Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.6

2 comments:

  1. Aw, thanks for the mention! And for the Quantum Leap vid, which is classic. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! I did this post on my husband's tablette computer thingy, so I don't actually know HOW the Quantum Leap video got on there - random!

      Delete

There was an error in this gadget