Saturday, August 11, 2012

Inspiration from WriteOnCon

I scheduled this post as I'm prepping for the WriteOnCon - a free online kidlit writers conference that I've never before entered, but hope to enjoying and benefit from to the fullest! Go to the link and check it all out. It runs from the 14th to the 15th, with stuff to enter on the 13th. I hear that everything will be archived so you can read it later, if you're unavailable those days.

Also this coming week, I'm entering the What If Fairytale Madness Blogfest - go to Morgan, Leigh, Mark, or Cassie Mae's blogs to find out more or to enter. Come here on Tuesday to read my entry, a twist on my favorite, Sleeping Beauty!

(also, today is hubby's bday so we're off to the lake ;)

6 comments:

  1. Sounds like it'll be a great experience!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not as ready, with query letters and all, as I'd like, but I'm still gonna try to participate!

      Delete
  2. Have fun! Can't wait to stop by on Tuesday and read your entry. I love Sleeping Beauty!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm hoping we can go see the ballet of Sleeping Beauty at the Grand Theatre in Bordeaux at Christmas - sounds magical!

      Delete
  3. Ooo... have fun at the lake! And I'll pop in tomorrow to read your entry! Can't wait! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm doing Write On Con too! This is a busy week, but I'm so excited for all of it! :)

    ReplyDelete

There was an error in this gadget