Thursday, May 3, 2012

Inspiration on Jet Lag

So we're back from our visit to the US of A. We are highly jet-lagged. The two year-old is watching a movie to try to stay awake at 10am, since he was up at midnight. He's pretty annoyed to have left the land of Nana, Papa Bear and pancakes. Otherwise, we're ok. All our baggage arrived with us, the flights and layovers went smoothly and we now have a fridge full of groceries. The baby even had her first night sleeping in the kids' room with her brother. Life is good.

I didn't do as much with the April AtoZ Challenge as I would have liked, but I hope you enjoyed the posts. Welcome to the new followers and thanks to everyone who commented. I think I'll keep going to blogs off the list; I didn't meet as many folks as I wanted and I didn't read as many of your posts as I wanted either.

I will be posting Tuesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays again. I had lots of inspiration from life, some books and movies while on vacation and I'm excited to share it!

6 comments:

  1. Ahh, the trials of traveling. Glad you survived yours. I always feel for the parents with kids on the plane. Sometimes it's a bumpy ride.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Like a man on the plane said, no one really hears them and it's a relatively short time. Our babies did great and slept 4-5 hours across the Atlantic!

      Delete
  2. Sounds like your trip went well. It's always nice to be home, though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's wonderful to get a new schedule - I'm trying to be more organized and revise my WIP this summer!

      Delete
  3. Enjoyed your posts. I'm still trying to visit sites on A to Z. Impressed you did this while traveling. Hope you enjoyed America. Look forward to reading more from you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great to meet you! I scheduled my posts, then tried to check in every day or two.

      Delete

There was an error in this gadget