Saturday, May 12, 2012

Inspiration from a Ghost

It's Saturday! So here's a special go-watch-TV post. I'm not watching TV today, 'cause I'm a bridesmaid at a wedding today, for a Dutch girl marrying a Swiss man in Bordeaux, France (yup, my kind of friends ;) but all writers and readers should definitely check this film out. It's inspired by my real life, because I watched it with my daddy a couple weeks ago - good times.

The film is Ghost Writer, with the ever scrumptious Ewan MacGregor, who is hired to write the memoirs of an ex-Prime Minister, the dashing Pierce Brosnan.I loved the gray barren cinematography, the engaging story...and the ending. I won't tell you more, but check it out and tell me what you thought! (Warning: there is some language and a sex scene in this film.)


2 comments:

  1. I wanted to see this film when it came out, then completely forgot about it - thanks for the reminder!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw this movie when it came out. But I must say I did not like the ending. :(

    ReplyDelete

There was an error in this gadget