Thursday, March 29, 2012

Inspiration

All of my posts for the last six months have this word in the title. But what is it? What does it mean?
 
Merriam-Websters' definition is as follows:
 
1) a : a divine influence or action on a person believed to qualify him or her to receive and communicate sacred revelation b : the action or power of moving the intellect or emotions c : the act of influencing or suggesting opinions
2) : the act of drawing in; specifically : the drawing of air into the lungs
3) a : the quality or state of being inspired b : something that is inspired <a scheme that was pure inspiration>
4): an inspiring agent or influence 
 
Thesaurus.com lists this as some of inspiration's synonyms: awakening, brainstorm, creativity, encouragement, enthusiasm, illumination, incentive, influence, insight, motivation, muse, revelation, spark, stimulation, thought, vision.

I love finding things in life that move my intellect and emotions. I love hearing suggestions, opinions and taking in different influences. I want this blog to be full of encouragement, creativity and incentive. I know that when I read other people's blogs, I am stimulated, motivated and find new enthusiasm.  

I'd like your input on what kinds of subjects you'd like more of (stories, people, films, books, detail searches...), technical things I should improve and what I can do to be a spark for you!

4 comments:

  1. I love reading other's stories. Especially if they're humorous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. To be honest, whatever you post, I'll read it. I might not comment every time, but I do read it.

    ReplyDelete

There was an error in this gadget