Monday, March 19, 2012

Inspiration from SUSIE

I wanted to say thanks to everyone who reads and comments. I haven't been around on ya'lls' blogs or answered many comments lately, but I will get back to you soon.

This weekend, I am actually in Paris (wahoo!) so this will be a quick post. I'm celebrating two new articles published in a great magazine for teen girls, SUSIE! I think you need a basic membership to see Thriving as a Homeschooler and a full subscription to read It's Just Not Fair. If you're interested in the teen market, the subscription is well-worth it. Here's a link to the Moms Current Issue Discussion as well, featuring my second article. If you like what you've read, you can vote for SUSIE in Walmart's Get On The Shelves contest here to have SUSIE for sale at every Walmart in the USA.

There are so many struggles in this line of work that I feel it's important to share our successes as writers - I'd love to have any link to or the title of your most recent published chef d'oeuvre!

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. You're a good person...gonna go read your blog now.

      Delete
  2. Paris?! I'm not jealous.... nooo.... not at all!
    Hope you're having fun, and congrats on your pieces!
    Lx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!
      Paris was fun - saw friends, rode the metro, did some research! Come anytime!

      Delete

There was an error in this gadget