Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Inspiration from Leverage

What do you want to watch?

Leverage, says the fourteen year-old. *turns on the DVD of the third season*

What do you like so much about this TV series? The characters...'sometimes bad guys make the best good guys'? The charming English woman and grifter, Sophie? The quirky wild thief, Parker? The orange-pop-drinking geek, Hardison? The cute bad-boy, Elliot?

Yes. And no.

Do you like the changing scenery and touching stories as they help people who have been hurt or taken advantage of? 'The rich and powerful take what they want; we get it back'?

Yes. But that's not all.

Hmm. So good characters, interesting scenario....

I like how it's all planned. *chooses episode*

The plot? Yes, they are clever con artists and when you think you know what's going on, they double back and show their hidden agenda. So it's a killer mastermind plot that you like? *rubs forehead* I'm gonna go check and see if my book has that while you watch your series.

*clicks play button* 

3 comments:

  1. I love stories that hook you in deep and don't let go. I guess I need to be looking at my book as well :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never heard of this show. Sounds awesome! And wow, excuse me while I go look over my WIP too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Leverage is one of my favorite T.V shows!! It's always nice to see people talking about it!

    I'm dropping by to say Hello!

    Konstanz Silverbow
    A to Z challenge Co-host
    www.a-to-zchallenge.com
    nothoughts2small.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

There was an error in this gadget