Saturday, February 4, 2012

Inspirational Guests!

I'm so excited! Starting on Tuesday the 7th, we have a whole line-up of really fabulous guest posts (I'm taking a lil maternity leave ;) I'll give you the schedule so you can be sure to come back on those days and say hi to them. There will be links to their blogs/twitters - get to know these great writers and bloggers! TTFN

7th - Misha Gericke
9th - Kimberly Griffiths Little
11th - Jan Markley
14th - Mark Koopmans
16th - Hopefully, we'll have baby news
18th - Corrine O'Flynn

21st - Sara Bulla
23rd - Joshua, Vive le Nerd
25th - J.C. Martin

And here's some randomly inspirational Saturday music clips!

4 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for all the inspiration! What a great way to wake up in the morning! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, you have a great set of guests lined up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. And now I have 99 Luftballoons stuck in my head. On repeat. Oh boy...

    ReplyDelete

There was an error in this gadget