Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Inspiration from Amsterdam

I'm baaaaaack! Special thanks to my great guest posters - if you missed them, click back to older posts. If you missed the reason why I was gone for three weeks, go to this post.


As we talk about inspiration from real life, keeping our eyes open and such, here's a little detail-watching test. This picture is of Amsterdam Centraal-Station. Can you find what is "wrong" in this picture?


If you said there's something up with the clock on the left tower, you're right! It only has one hand and eight points on its face.

Now, what can you imagine it is for? Something very real life, feet on earth? Or something magical?

Don't go google it...it's connected to the weathervane and shows the points of the compass. Watch out for those details! 

9 comments:

  1. Welcome back - and welcome Baby :)

    Ohhh I miss Amsterdam CS... I used to meet my buddies and go on an adventure and Centraal was *always* buzzing with people of the world... sooo much fun :)

    Thanks for the shaking of the memories :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cool! I've gone through the Amsterdam airport so many times and never seen the city - must stop in sometime!

      Delete
  2. I saw the clock, but my focus went to the mostly naked guy in the speedo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good to see you back; and congratulations on your new baby.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's cool! I really like that. Hope you and baby are doing well :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We're doing great - still figuring out night time, but I'm able to nap, so taking advantage of that ;)

      Delete

There was an error in this gadget