Thursday, February 16, 2012

Guest Post by Baby Maya

Bonjour à tout le monde! Hello to everyone! Mommy is sleeping, but she left her blog dashboard open, so I thought I'd leave a guest post. I haven't been in this world long, since early in the morning on the 12th of February to be exact, but I have already found this life pretty amazing. I'm a happy little water-birth baby, born at home, and caught by my papa and nana. I weighed 6 lbs. 9 ounces and I am 20 inches long (3.150k and 51cm).

Well, I am starting to get hungry. Mama! Mama! Mama! It was nice to meet you all...keep writing lots of stories for me to read when I get bigger!

13 comments:

  1. O...M....G!!!! This is the cutest post I've ever seen! And such a cute baby too. Congratulations! Hope to hear more from baby Maya.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh!!! So cute! Congratulations!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! Congrats!


    (oh and I don't know if you knew, but you have word verification which is tough for bloggers like me who visit lots of blogs. You can come to my blog if you're not sure hot to get rid of it.)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yahhy!!!

    Welcome Baby Maya.....awesome news! Congrats Jenna and Mr. Jenna:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome to Baby Maya, and congrats to Mom Jenna and Dad too! What a blessing Maya must be to you both. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations!!!! Wonderful...what an adorable baby!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a Beautiful Baby. And already the baby writes better than I do! Congratulations.

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's so sweet! Great picture. I love the name. And she's a writer just like Mom!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations and welcome to the world Baby Maya!

    ReplyDelete
  10. She's beautiful, Jenna! Congratulations to you and your husband!

    ReplyDelete

There was an error in this gadget