Friday, December 2, 2011

Great Comments Award!

This Saturday's post is a little early because I'm so excited! It's December!!

To celebrate this Christmas season, I've decided to give a Great Comments Award to the 20 bloggers who left the most recent comments on Meandering in a Field of Words (some people have left more than one, but I only counted them once). I appreciate that you stopped by and took the time to say something; I love hearing from your, your thoughts, ideas and input. Thank you! To everyone else, thanks for coming by - click around on these folks' blogs and give them some comment love.

Here they are:
Joshua
Em-Musing
Imagination at Work
Kimberley Griffiths Little
Jenny Lundquist
Bethany Elizabeth
Caroline Starr Rose
Lizardmann
Elizabeth
MISH
Richard P. Hughes
Alex J. Cavanaugh
Ann Best
Colleen Chen
Cacy
Mark Noce
Dezmond
The Golden Eagle
Amanda
Elliot Grace


Like most awards, here's the deal: to accept, pass it on to either 20 of your most recent comments or top 20 comments or top 20 most frequent comment-ers and remember to link to the person who sent it to you.

Talking about comments, I love this post How to write a good blog comment from the great Nathan Bransford. I also saw this article from Pingler.com. 

Do you write lots of comments? What's the funniest comment you've received?

18 comments:

  1. Thank you, Jenna! I am terrible at passing these on, but it's always fun to be included. Off to check out some of your links.
    C.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's so nice. Thank you! And I'm in good company, so YAY!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, thank you SO much, Jenna! And thanks for the review congrats, too! Happy weekend to you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you very much, Jenna. How lovely of you to do this. I am going to post a thank you to you on my blog so hopefully some of my followers will come over and meet you. This blog is a visual treasure. I know my followers would love it!

    And now I have met some people on your list that I don't know. Thank you again!
    Ann Best, Memoir Author

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the shout out:) I'll do my best to pass the good vibes along:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you very much! I'll have fun with this one. If I give it to my most recent commentors that list will be really long...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you very much for the award. Good blogs draw good comments.

    ReplyDelete
  8. THANK YOU.

    Elizabeth

    http://silversolara.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. thanks for the award :)
    When it comes to best comments I've received, I think I like best those in which my readers are expressing their love for me :) Me likes being loved /blushes/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks a mil Jenna!! I really appreciate the award.
    Gosh, I've received lots of awesome comments, so it's difficult to pinpoint one...
    And yes, I loooove writing comments!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Aw, thank you! That's so great. :) I try to write comments, it's just easy to run out of time. :(

    ReplyDelete
  12. Well, golly, gee...thanks! Much appreciated!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks to all of you for your virtual support!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hey Jenna, thanks so much for the award, and I apologize for my untimeliness. Yes, the creepy crud has at long last surrendered its hold on my respiratory system, but it was a lengthy battle, nonetheless, causing some major bed time.

    Feeling better now, thanks!

    El

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is such an interesting story at it gives in-depth information to the reader as well. Good thing you have it shared. sonic game

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is a great blog for anyone who wants to know about this topic. Thanks for sharing such a nice information to everyone. street fighter game

    ReplyDelete

There was an error in this gadget