Thursday, November 24, 2011

Inspiration from a Writer's Prayer

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone in the USA!! To everyone else, let's take a moment to say what we're thankful for...

I'm thankful for my hubby, Vincent. He's romantic enough to plan a proposal on the beach by firelight, frank enough to tell when I need to shape up, brave enough to encourage me to keep writing, weird enough that he pretends to be Asian, a hard enough worker to support us, French enough to drive me crazy (in a good and bad way! politics are a taboo subject), cool enough to love science fiction too...and he is so much more than I deserve. Je t'aime, Vinshu!


I wanted to just share a post I found titled A Writer's Prayer on Talk Birth. There's really nothing more I can add to this beautiful encouragement! So after you comment with what you're thankful for, go read it...and eat some turkey!

7 comments:

  1. Happy Thanksgiving & nice to meet you! *waves*
    Here in my little corner of the globe, we don't really celebrate thanksgiving. Nevertheless, I have LOTS to be grateful for...

    ReplyDelete
  2. And I'm your 70th follower! YAY!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @MISH
    Nice to meet you and thanks for the follow! I love meeting folks from all over!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you had a great day yesterday! And today, too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your header and blog background.

    Nice post.

    NEW FOLLOWER

    Elizabeth

    http://silversolara.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Elizabeth
    Thanks! My sister and hubby did the header ;)

    Welcome and nice to meet you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. @Joshua Thanks! We're having our Thanksgiving meal this week and working on celebrating it every day - Mondays seem harder to be grateful for, though!

    ReplyDelete

There was an error in this gadget