Saturday, September 17, 2011

Incoming!!! Boom!

"I'm so glad I don't watch paranormal activity!" (This is not from a movie - just my little sister. Apparently, her solution is just to close her eyes to the weird stuff. Huh. I think she meant that she doesn't watch weird movies.)

We have an exciting week coming up!! Yessir. Starting tomorrow, Sunday the 18th, the Autumn Link Party will be open for you to link to your blog and be entered for a prize: END OF THE LINE by Angela Cerrito! You can also answer the questions that will be on tomorrow's post in a post of your own. Don't forget to grab the button to the left so your bloggers can find their way here and  join. Click around all week on the links to other blogs to meet new folks!

Also, on Wednesday, we'll have a guest post by Misha Gericke on inspiration. Oooo, ahhh. Got to get some of that. So check back Sunday and Wednesday instead of Tuesday and Thursday. Well, I might still post on Thursday. Have a great weekend!!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jenna! Thank you for signing up for the Rule Of Three.My schedule has been hectic, but if I find the time (maybe Tuesday) I'll try and get a post up for your party! (I don't want to link up until I'm sure I can do it.)
    Nice to meet you, I look forward to getting to know you.

    ReplyDelete

There was an error in this gadget