Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Autumn Link Party!

In learning more about blogging, I found a fun idea for doing a bloggng/link party. So to celebrate just over a 100 posts on Meandering in a Field of Words, let's do a party!!

The button below serves as an invitation you can put in the sidebar of your blog. It would be great if you could blog about it too.




DATE: September 18th-25th
TIME: Starts at 12:01 am (GMT +2) on 9/18/11- Ends at midnight (GMT +2) on 9/25/11

I have some questions for you to answer at the bottom of this post, but feel free to blog about you and your blog in any way you wish!

Sunday the 18th, I'll do a party post my response to the questions and have a Linky thingy so that you can put a link to your blog on the post and meet other bloggers. By linking, you'll be entered in a drawing for a prize!!!



The prize will be a copy of "END OF THE LINE" by my fellow SCBWI author and world traveler, Angela Cerrito! (She did a guest post here back in March.) Thirteen year-old Robbie tells his story. But who is Robbie? Here's his list:
1. I am a person
2. I am a boy
3. I am hungry
4. I am 13 years old
5. I am a son, a grandson, a nephew
6. I am sick of this place
7. I am angry
8. I am a a runner
9. I am a Killer... a murderer   
(Jacket photography by Edward McCain/Workbook Stock Collectin / Getty Images)

So here's the questions that I'll be answering on the the party post, and that you can answer as a linked post to my page (make sense? hopefully will!)

What was the first story you remember writing?
Would you rather look for inspiration on the beach or in the mountains?
What is your favorite genre of book to read?
Would you rather watch a sci-fi movie or a romantic comedy? 
Quote a line from your favorite film, book or poem
Do you have a blog or or you more of a blog reader?

Here's a link to the party post here.
So very very very sorry to anyone who couldn't find it before!

3 comments:

  1. I don't have a blog but I want to try to win the book. Is it still possible? I am a student in Germany. Izy http://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=1580661790

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Izy!! Yes, I've entered you using your facebook profile as a link. So if you get friend requests from people who are meeting and greeting, that's why, and you can decide if you want to meet them! Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. For everyone else, if you don't have a blog, you can put your facebook profile page as a link - just be sure it's the link without the #! and it should go through. Otherwise let me know and I'll help you out!!

    ReplyDelete

There was an error in this gadget