Saturday, August 13, 2011

Whatcha See Contest

My husband and I were talking about how the same real life situation can be interpreted differently by each person who sees it. That means, we'd each write a different story about the same subject...So let's have a contest! Send me your 300-400 word story on what is going on in this real life picture. You have until next Saturday the 20th of August. I'll post my two favorites (or more if there's a lot of favorites ;) the following Thursday. Spread the news - I'd love to see the stories of lots of different countries and people! Then I'll post what was really happening in this photo.
I think I'll start doing these contests... if this one goes well, maybe we'll have prizes...Anywho, have fun with it!

1 comment:

  1. Hmm, not very well-advertised...insturctions unclear...equals no response. We'll try this again though...

    ReplyDelete

There was an error in this gadget