Friday, July 1, 2011

A bientôt! See you soon!

So, tomorrow is our big move - out of the city and into the village! Since I have not yet unlocked ALL the secrets of French beaurcracy, I didn't know to phone a month in advance to have internet ready on arrival. So it will maybe be as long as two weeks before I am connected and able to post. Here are some various blogs which are sure to keep you busy in my absence (but remember to come back to me ;) I'd also love to hear about your favorite writing blogs!

Query Shark
Tahereh Mafi
Nathan Bransford
Jan Markley
Pub Rants
Angela Cerrito
The Rejectionist

2 comments:

  1. hey there! have a good move... i'll be thinking about you <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh... I hope that the move is working out well for you. See you when you're back. ^_^

    ReplyDelete

There was an error in this gadget