Cacy Duncan, who gave me the Stylish Blogger Award! As per the rules, I'll say seven things about myself and then nominate 10 other bloggers.
1. My husband is my meanest, bluntest, most loving critique (and he's always right). If I can survive him, I'll survive any editor/agent. Telling him I wrote for hours makes him happier than a four-course meal (and this Frenchman likes his food!).
2. I'm not Gertrude Stein, but America is my country and France is my hometown...except for Paris. We don't get along.
3. My first story was at a school assignment to write about being shipwrecked on a desert island. I mixed it up. I wrote about a shipwreck in the desert. I wondered how the ship go into all that sand, but hey! who was I to question.
4. The first magazine story I sold was about the death of my grandfather.
5. I hate being cold.
6. I was born at home and gave birth to my son at home. Yes, on purpose, yes, attended by professionals, yes, with all precautions necessary. And yes, it was a wonderful drug-free experience that I'm ready to repeat!
7. I love sci-fi, futuristic stuff, fairy tales, dystopian novels, aliens, clone, cyborgs, Dr.Who...all that stuff. Can't get enough.
And in no particular order, the stylish bloggers who I've been getting to know...