Saturday, January 15, 2011

Guest posts?

I have been looking at some other blogs and think it would be interesting to have some guest posts, continuing to talk about how literature is found in the quotidian. I'd like between 500 and 650 words, with pictures or videos - please send posts to my email, and thanks for keeping them clean.

Among other news, I have begun contributing to a new collective blog, The ink Society - no, unfortunately, this is not a group of tatoo artists (yeah, I know you were hoping for great ideas for an artistic new tat.) It's a forum of readers, thinkers and literature lovers (and I've conned them into thinking I belong with them. You'll find thoughtful posts on travels, books, the universe...discussion is welcome!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget