Monday, December 13, 2010

Article published by Susie Magazine online

Hurray! An article I worked on at the beginning of the autumn has been published on SUSIE magazine online, Highlights For Homeschoolers . You have to sign in to see it, however (wait to receive a confirmation email, then you can login and read it). It's based off of interviews with four homeschooled girls, plus a bit of my experiences too. I'd love to know your thoughts on the article or the subject. Are you for homeschooling? Why? Were you homeschooled and what was your experience? Do you want to homeschool your children?

2 comments:

  1. I "attended" homeschool because my parents were missionaries in Burundi, Africa, and their only other option was to send me to a boarding school many hours away. In fact, I did go off to school at age 8, and begged my mother to homeschool me again! All in all, I loved being taught at home.

    I found your blog through Angela's site! France is one of my favorite countries and I enjoy hearing about your experiences there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's great to hear from you! I hope you are writing down stories from your time in Africa - would you share one with me as a guest post? We homeschool freaks have to stick together ;) I'm glad you like hearing about France - on Saturdays I will be doing stories on my time here. Have you ever been to France?

    ReplyDelete

There was an error in this gadget