Friday, November 5, 2010

Getting some focus

I have been thinking a lot about what I want this blog to be, how I want to accomplish it, what would a successful blog look like for me. I want to give this blog some focus to be more of a niche blog than a memoir of my life, my kid and my cat (though those are excellent subjects - my cat has no name, likes me only when I'm pregnant and pees in her food dish when she is ticked off).

In looking at what I have posted so far, I've realized that I am always looking around me for characters, scenes, settings, plot. The written word has infused into my life, like a steaming cup of Yorkshire Gold tea made by my British friends. Reading and writing heightens my senses, whether on the tram or while watching a movie. I would like to share this passion with both readers and writers.

So I have changed the description of this blog to read, "Meandering in a field of words...living in a world of skyscraper stories. This is a blog for readers and writers. It focuses on seeing life as a backdrop for wonderful stories, viewing people as amazing characters. Open your eyes! The book is happening all around you."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget